Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on May, 27, 2019
PVC suction pipes or hoses are the most suitable product for suction and delivery of liquids or gases in varied applications with its biggest strength against rubber. Earlier rubber pipes used to be sole equipment for transferring or suction of various liquid or gases. However, with the advent of PVC, Poly Vinyl Chloride, a synthetic plastic polymer, it has become convenient. These hoses are made convenient, lightweight and flexible as compared to the rubber pipes by all leading PVC suction pipe suppliers in India.
PVC Suction pipes are is used in
• Fluid and chemical transfer,
• Vacuum Lines,
• General Water Suction & Discharge,
• Hopper Feeder Lines for Resin,
• Irrigation Lines,
• Mining Pumps,
• Food & Syrup Handling, etc.
The hose is composed of spiral reinforcement of Rigid PVC into Soft PVC.
Usages of PVC suction hose
1. Used with electrical, oil or diesel engines
2. Used in all types of water distribution in both irrigation and agriculture
3. Suction and delivery of saline water, light acids, alkalis, and other light chemicals
4. Conveying of raw materials in granular form
5. General pumping and suction application in the agriculture industry and construction
Advantages of PVC suction pipes
• Lightweight: this hose has no percentage of rubber which makes it easy to carry and install.
• Flexibility: The flexibility of PVC pipes is retained for many years, can be bent as desired and no kinking or bulging could be seen even in the most severe working conditions.
• Resistance: It shows tough resistance in high pressure and along with most of the chemicals, light acids, alkalis excepting solvents. Hence, it is ideal for high-pressure suction and delivery of water.
• Weatherproof: irrespective of weather conditions it is easily installed even to non-standard couplings.
• Smooth Bore: Allows smooth and fast flowing of components.
Other varieties of PVC suction pipes
• Non-toxic PVC Suction Pipes
This variety of pipes has revolutionized the food industry as they can be safely used for conveying food products like milk, beverages, powdered cereals, etc, which otherwise is easily perishable.
These are also used in the suction and discharge of beer, wine, ice-cream, chocolates, peppermint, etc. Its total transparency allows a better visualization of the ticket of the products and, its total smooth internal face does not allow to the setting of residues, preventing contamination.
• PVC Flexible Suction Pipe
These are available in the transparent, translucent and opaque color that meet the individual requirement of our clients. Our range is available in various sizes, diameters ranging from 4.5 mm to 50 mm with wall thickness varying from 0.75 mm to 6 mm. PVC suction pipe suppliers in Tamil Nadu provide PVC tubes in non-toxic as per the customer’s requirement.
1. It is used as leveling tubes in constructions
2. It finds application in automobiles & laboratories
3. It can be used for domestic pesticide spraying & water spraying etc
4. It can be used in gardening general water transportation water connections & other daily applications
Where to buy PVC pipes?
There are numerous PVC Suction Pipes Suppliers in India. They can provide the following facilities:
• Industry leading rates
• Facilitate safe packaging
• Superior quality materials
• Products inspected by quality analysts
• Supplies within the assured time and without any inconvenience
This entry was posted on May, 27, 2019 at 17 : 09 pm and is filed under PVC Suction Pipes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.